英文商务问候邮件范文 篇一:
How are you getting along these days? I miyou very much.你近来过得如何?我十分想念你。
I was very happy to receive your letter of October 10th.我很高兴收到你10月10日的来信。
Thank you for writing to me.谢谢你给我写信。
Your letter came into my hand yesterday.我是昨天收到你的来信的。
It's a long time since I got your last letter.我收到你的信已经很长一段时间了。
书信常用语
致谢语:
1、thank you very much ( very, very much) (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (f rom the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
2、many thanks for your kind and warm letter.
感谢您友好而热情的来信。
3、thanks a million (ever so much).
万分(非常)感谢。
4、please accept ( i wish to e_pre)my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...
请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢……
5、I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...
我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢……
6、I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...
为了……,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。
7、there is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.
再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。
8、your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).
您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。
9、your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter...
您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信……
10、I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.
我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。
11、I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. you make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious).
我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。
12、it was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you...
承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)……
13、it was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you...
承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)……
14、at the outset, i want to thank you for your kindneto me and for your compliments.
首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
15、believe me, i am truly grateful for...
我确实真诚地感谢你……
16、we were deeply touched by ...
……使我们深受感动。
17、it is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that i am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful.
这就是说“我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢”远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。
18、it’s generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).
承蒙对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
19、we are indebted to you...
我们感谢你……
20、I regret very much that i did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...
英文商务问候邮件范文 篇二:
How is everything?一切都好吗?
I hope everything is all right.我希望(你)一切都好。
How are you?你好吗?
How are you getting along these days? I miyou very much.你近来过得如何?我十分想念你。
I was very happy to receive your letter of October 10th.我很高兴收到你10月10日的来信。
Thank you for writing to me.谢谢你给我写信。
Your letter came into my hand yesterday.我是昨天收到你的来信的。
It's a long time since I got your last letter.我收到你的信已经很长一段时间了。
I'm sorry I took so long to reply.很报歉给你回信晚了。
I have been so busy recently that I could hardly find any time to write.我最近挺忙,未能抽出时间给你写信。
Many thanks for the wonderful present you sent me.谢谢你寄给我那么好的礼物。
I'm so sorry for not having written to you for such a long time.十分报歉,很久没有给你写信了。
英文商务问候邮件范文 篇三:
Dear Mr. / Ms,
Thank you for your letter informing us of Mr. Green's visit during June 2-7. Unfortunately, Mr. Edwards, our manager, is now in Cairo and will not be back until the second half of June. He would, however, be pleased to see Mr. Green any time after his return.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
尊敬的先生/小姐
谢谢来函告知我方六月2-7日格林先生的来访。不巧,我们的总经理艾得华先生现正在巴黎,到六月中旬才能回来。但他回来后愿意在任何时间会见格林先生。
希望收到您的来信。
您诚挚的